Thursday, September 27, 2007

nightmares

and talking about nightmares, there is this nightmare of mine that has been stuck in my mind for a very very long time. can't really remember when i had this dream, probably 5 or 6 years ago.

it goes something like this. my friend dropped me at my apartment to collect some stuff, before going out again. so, after getting my stuff, as i was walking towards the guardhouse, i notice that the gate was locked and no one were around.

so i scaled the tall gate and jump over to the outside. as i landed, i notice a few ghosts were walking along the road in front of me. there was no human to be seen. my friend was waiting for me in a restaurant nearby.

i was really scared and increased my walking speed towards the car. then out of a sudden, i realised that some of the ghosts were chasing after me! and i started to run...

and more ghosts were chasing me. it was almost like a scene from movie where a single person is being chased by a really huge group of warriors. i ran with all my might while shouting at my friend to quickly get in the car.

somehow, i managed to reach the car and we sped off right away... and i woke up feeling funny that day. i felt something was troubling me but i don't know what it is.

i'm not sure what is the interpretion of this dream, but there was another dream that i use to have quite often. it has stopped for a few years now and i'm very very glad.

in the dream, i'm always going to some supermarkets or shopping complex or some places with elevators. and then i'll get into the elevator. out of the sudden, it will start going down really fast. it's terrifying. and even scarier than the ghostly dream.

i don't know why, but this dream just kept on coming back during that time. i'm unsure of the meaning too as i was still studying, and the only thing that i'm really afraid and worried about at that time is the most dreaded exams. thank god it's over now.

but few times i woke up, thinking, "shit, i'm late for class and there's an exam next week." only to realise that i've been working for few years now. lolz... it always happen if i dream that i am still studying and preparing for upcoming exams.

funny how our brains work.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

they say if u dream abt anything/anyone chasing u, it means you are feeling anxious/panic/fear or trying to run away from something instead of facing it...
those things chasing you will be the "something" you are running from. Good luck in interpreting, i still havent figure out who the "crazy woman" is suppose to reflect :O